Please note that use of this Exchange facility is subject to this disclaimer. Your use of the Exchange indicates your full acceptance of the following:
- The Waste Exchange website has been developed and provided to the community in good faith to support waste minimisation activities. The website administrators, their partners, stakeholders and funders are not responsible for any inaccuracies and make no representation and give no warranty as to the accuracy or quality of either records contained on the database or the supporting information published on the site.
- The Councils supporting this website do not implicitly or impliedly endorse any website, organisation, or people who have listings on the Waste Exchange. This website contains links to other websites. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by the councils.
- The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
- As a Waste Exchange member, you have a duty of care to ensure that resources you are exchanging or receiving are handled safely and in accordance with New Zealand law. The Duty of Care has no time limit, and extends until the material has either been finally and properly disposed of or fully recovered.
- This website is intended for use in the North Island of New Zealand and the information provided on it is not applicable to any other part of the world.
- The website administrators reserve the right to refuse to list any material, to remove any listings, and to edit information provided and records without warning or explanation.
- The Waste Exchange will not retain material registrations with substances classified as hazardous and takes no responsibility for the delivery and acceptance of any such material.